Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Waiting

My life seems to revolve around waiting right now. Waiting for my loan stuff to get done. Waiting for something else to go wrong with my loan stuff (4th round as of right now). Waiting to be done with school. Waiting for God to tell me what I'm going to do with my life. Waiting for the right guy to come along. Waiting for my family situation to get better. Waiting for my new niece or nephew to be born. Waiting to finally get a paycheck. At the moment...waiting on Seth to be done giving blood so I can take him home. Although now I'm done waiting on that because he's going somewhere else. My life is full of waiting.

But that's ok. I've learned (and am still learning) that waiting is good sometimes. You don't always have to have everything instantly, contrary to what our culture thinks. Sometimes, waiting for something makes actually getting it even better. And sometimes it teaches you patience. And trust. Two things that I always struggle with. I don't have much of either of them except with a select group of people. But I'm learning.

And my life isn't all waiting-it's actually been busy lately. With school and work and BSM and hanging out with friends, I have a lot to do. But I love it :) And now I'm hungry, so I'm going to find some food.

1 comment:

  1. and I'm waiting til the day I see your lovely face again :) yeah, good things come to those who wait though, right? ;) love you too, sarah bear. miss you.

    ReplyDelete