Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Engagement Story


So after church, Tim took some pictures of me for a photo assignment that was due the next week. We took the pictures at his house, but went back to my apartment to edit them because he had to be in town to shoot the softball game later that afternoon. He kept calling me over to his computer to look at what he was doing with the pictures. I can't lie, I was getting really tired of getting up and down (I was comfy on the couch, don't judge me). So the last time I was over there, I told him about a cool idea for a picture that I had thought of that morning (a True Love Waits ring and an engagement/wedding ring...cool symbolism, right?). So he called me over there again, promising that this was the last picture as I made a face at him. When I looked at it, it was a picture of my ring next to an hourglass (the one I attached to this note), and he said "You mean a ring like this?" Being the slow (and slightly sleepy) person that I sometimes am, I said "Yeah, like that!" Then it finally clicked in my head what was happening, and when I looked up from the picture, he had the ring out. He asked me to marry him, and of course I said yes :D Our wedding will be December 19, 2009 here in San Angelo.

1 comment:

  1. yeahhhhh it will. ;)

    Woman, I miss you. Update. And hopefully I see your face in class or something?

    ReplyDelete